Showtime Gears up for December
November 27, 2012-- Home Textiles Today,
HIGH POINT, N.C. - The Showtime fabrics fair has put on a fresh face as it heads into its winter edition, which will take place here Dec. 2-5.
The event, sponsored by the International Textile Market Association, has launched a new website at a new address: www.showtime-market.com.
In addition to an exhibitor list, the site offers a scheduling planner, information about the ITMA Foundation and its programs, and a video of the runway fashion show from the most recent Showtime event last June.
The December show will also feature special events. Among them:
• International Pavilion reception on Dec. 2 at 5:30 p.m.
• I've Been Pinned, an update on the uses of social media and Internet marketing in the home fashion space, with a particular focus on Pinterest. Sessions will take place Dec. 3 at 2 p.m.
• Swarovski Elements inspirational trends for autumn/winter 2013/14. Sessions will take place Dec, 3 at 10:00 a.m. and Dec. 4 at 2:00 p.m.
• Designer Plate Auction on Dec. 3 from 6 to 8 p.m. to raise funds for the ITMA Educational Foundation.
• Suite Libations, complimentary cocktail hour that will take place Dec. 3 and Dec. 4 from 4 to 6 p.m.
The ITMA Educational Foundation has also opened submissions for its 2013 Showtime Directory and Guide Cover Competition. Students are invited to create a fabric design for print or jacquard which could be featured on a 2013 directory cover. The winning student and school will receive exposure in the Showtime Preview, and the student will also receive $500.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Pimacott: Proof Positive