NRF Adds Five Retail Execs to board
February 22, 2012-- Home Textiles Today,
The National Retail Federation added five retail executives to serve on its board of directors, electing them during its 101st annual convention and expo in New York last week.
The new members are:
● Thomas (Tim) Belk, chairman and ceo of Belk Inc.;
● David Jaffe, president and ceo, Ascena Retail Group;
● Craig Levra, chairman, president and ceo, Sport Chalet.;
● David Ratner, president, Dave's Soda and Pet City;
● Laura Sen, president, ceo and director, BJ's Wholesale Club Inc.
Each will serve a three-year term.
Macy's chairman, president and ceo Terry Lundgren was re-elected to serve another full-year as chairman of the NRF board.
Related Content By Author
DayThree from the NY Textiles Market