Product Samples Page
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, July 18, 2007
* Products must be NEW TO THIS MARKET.
* Select ONLY ONE product per product category for consideration.
* With your art or scan, please include your name, company name, phone number, product name and a brief description.
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Home Textiles Today
360 Park Avenue South
New York NY 10010
* Home Textiles Today cannot be responsible for returning your sample. If you want your sample returned, please indicate the arrangements when you submit your sample. Samples must be claimed by April 2, 2010.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, February 26, 2010
* Digital product images should be at least 4 x 6 inches at 300 dpi (1,200 x 1,800 pixels). To reduce attachment sizes for email, we recommend sending your images in JPEG file format. We can also accept .TIFF, .PSD, and .ESP files.
* If you are using a digital camera to take your product images, please set it on the highest quality/size setting. Please be mindful of quality considerations. if you are photographing a straightforward product 9as opposed to a room set), please be sure exposures are correct, even (no dark spots, no hot spots) and that all edges of the product are visible within the frame..
Digital images should be e-mailed to:email@example.com
If your files are too large to e-mail, or if you prefer to send them on a disc, please mail to Peter Sherwood , Home Textiles Today, 360 Park Avenue South, NY NY 10010. FTP information is available upon request.
For more information, contact Jennifer Marks at 212-945-9151.
Industry Related Content
Mednick Talks to HTT about Online Trends for Textiles