Home Furnishings Students Awarded Celia Moh Scholarships for 2013-2014 Academic Year
August 2, 2013,
• Hazel Chang, a junior interior design major at Appalachian State University;
• James Ellis, a junior in the industrial design program at Appalachian State University;
• Stacy Folker, a junior furniture design major at Kendall College of Art & Design;
• Casey Gloster, a junior industrial design major at Appalachian State University;
• Sarah Kakol, a senior home furnishings major at High Point University;
• Catherine Ruvolo, a senior studying interior design at High Point University;
• Angela Truehill, a senior majoring in interior design at East Carolina University.
The scholarships cover fulltime tuition and fees as well as room, board and books. In addition, the scholarship hosts and annual networking trip to the High Point Market along with internship and career guildance.
The seven new scholarship recipients join three returning undergraduate students selected as Celia Moh Scholars last year: Evan Fay of Kendall College of Art & Design; and Jessica Rose and Danielle Souder, both studying at North Carolina State University.
For more information about the Celia Moh Scholarship program, visit www.mohscholarship.org.
Related Content By Author
Vegas Performing with PureCare's Lonnie Scheps