Home Furnishings Students Awarded Celia Moh Scholarships for 2013-2014 Academic Year
August 2, 2013,
• Hazel Chang, a junior interior design major at Appalachian State University;
• James Ellis, a junior in the industrial design program at Appalachian State University;
• Stacy Folker, a junior furniture design major at Kendall College of Art & Design;
• Casey Gloster, a junior industrial design major at Appalachian State University;
• Sarah Kakol, a senior home furnishings major at High Point University;
• Catherine Ruvolo, a senior studying interior design at High Point University;
• Angela Truehill, a senior majoring in interior design at East Carolina University.
The scholarships cover fulltime tuition and fees as well as room, board and books. In addition, the scholarship hosts and annual networking trip to the High Point Market along with internship and career guildance.
The seven new scholarship recipients join three returning undergraduate students selected as Celia Moh Scholars last year: Evan Fay of Kendall College of Art & Design; and Jessica Rose and Danielle Souder, both studying at North Carolina State University.
For more information about the Celia Moh Scholarship program, visit www.mohscholarship.org.
Related Content By Author
1200 Suppliers are Ready for You at Intertextile Shanghai
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the August 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Top 50 Retailing Giants Report, plus Manufacturing: Made in the USA gaining ground; International: Portugal ramping up exports; New products: NY Now home textiles introductions; Outlook: Commentary from H&TT's editors; and Planning: Trade show calendar.