Shop.org Welcomes Six Retail Execs to Board
July 25, 2013-- Home Textiles Today,
WASHINGTON - Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, has added six new members to its board of directors and reappointed three existing members.
The newly elected board members are:
• Elaine Boltz, svp of e-commerce, The TJX Companies;
• Jill Braff, evp of digital commerce, HSNi;
• Ivy Chin, svp of e-commerce and omni channel digital, Belk;
• Jason Goldberg, vp of commerce strategy, Razorfi sh;
• Kasey Lobaugh, principal/ chief retail innovation officer, Deloitte Consulting LLP;
• Matthew Kaness, chief strategy officer, Urban Outfitters. Those re-elected to serve another two-year term, are:
• Miki Berardelli, chairman of Shop.org board and chief marketing officer, Tory Burch LLC;
• Scot Wingo, ceo, Channel Advisor;
• Bernardine Wu, ceo, Fit- For Commerce.
"The new additions to the Shop.org board bring another level of expertise and professionalism to an already stellar list of digital leaders," said Vicki Cantrell, svp of NRF and executive director of Shop.org.
Each member will serve a two-year term.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Online Moves From Afterthought To Main Thought For Textiles Suppliers