Home textiles newcomers to participate in NYIGF/Gift Week/Home Textiles Market Week
Retail Editor 2 -- Home Textiles Today, July 24, 2012
New York - Home Textiles Market Week is welcoming a crop of new exhibitors for the event, which runs in tandem with the New York International Gift Fair/Gift Week and takes place at the Javits Center, Pier 94, 230 Fifth Avenue and 7 W New York.
New exhibitors at the Javits Center include:
- Cozy Earth (bamboo textiles);
- Echelon Home (bedding);
- HedgeHouse (throw beds, cushions);
- Le Cote Francais Maison (French vintage and antique furnishings);
- Poetic Wanderlust (home décor);
- Pyar & Co. (pillows);
- Simple Syrup Design House (decorative accessories);
- Stamattina Fine Linens (bedding);
- Wabisabi Green: Modern Home Decor Eco Style (pillows, table linens).
In addition, the At Home featuring Home Textiles segment of the NYIGF at the Javits will host several suppliers returning to the show after an absence. They include:
- Anali (bedding, bath accessories);
- Hamburg House (bedding, towels);
- Sinobrite (sheets);
- Thro (pillows).
Companies relocating to the At Home section from other divisions of the NYIGF include:
- Auggie Home Collection (bedding/home accessories);
- Black Pepper Dessin (pillows);
- Dallas Saunders (pillows and throws).
Three current exhibitors - Alicia Adams Alpaca (alpaca throws and accessories), Home Treasures (bedding, bath accessories) and Marigot (loungewear) -are expanding their NYIGF exhibit space for the summer 2013 Home Textiles Market Week.
New showroom tenants at the 7 W New York building include:
- Alkaram USA (quilt covers/comforters, sheets, curtains, shower curtains, kitchen linen, bedding, fashion apparel);
- Anand International (fabrics and garments for fashion apparel);
- Gulamed Textile (fashion apparel, fabrics, dyeing, and textiles);
- Kalaty Rugs (high-end custom and design collection rugs);
- Linens N Essentials (bedding, pillows, and home décor);
- Magna Linen (bedding, pillow, throws, blankets); Nishat Mills USA (bedding, home décor, fabrics);
- Sam Salem & Son (bedding, bed pillows, home décor, licensed merchandise, living room, bath).
Companies with expanded showrooms at 7 W include:
- Apache Mills (rugs, indoor/outdoor mats, kitchen mats);
- S&L Home Fashions (soft blankets, bedding, décor pillows, throws, window curtains, baby lines, licensed merchandise).
At 230 Fifth Avenue, new showroom tenants include:
- China Fortune (home textiles and top-of-the-bed items);
- Cody Direct (bedding pieces and bedding sets);
- Daniel Bath & Beyond/ Daniel Linen Inc. (bath, bed and kitchen products);
- Nancy Koltes Fine Linens (linens and decorative home accessories).
In other 230 tenant news, JOC International (home textiles, decorations, and accessories) has moved into a new showroom, and Star Creations Inc. (wall décor products) has expanded its existing showroom location.
Industry Related Content
Celebrity Branding at NY Home Fashions Market