NRF: Shop.org appoints board members
September 6, 2011-- Home Textiles Today,
Washington D.C. - Shop.org, the digital retail division of the National Retail Federation, has added six members to its board of directors.
Newly-elected Shop.org board members include:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch;
• Michael Crotty, vice president, marketing, Nordstrom;
• Richard Last, JCP.com; current Shop.org board of directors chairman;
• John Lazarchic, vice president, Ecommerce, PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.;
• Daniel Schock, retail director, Google
• John Seebeck, vice president, Ecommerce, Crate and Barrel
• Scott Silverman, co-founder and vice president, marketing, Ifeelgoods Inc.
• Scot Wingo, ceo, ChannelAdvisor;
• Bernardine Wu, ceo, FitForCommerce.
Additional members of the Shop.org board of directors, who are serving the remainder of their two-year term, are:
• Anne Ashbey, vice president, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.;
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct division, Charming Shoppes Inc.;
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware;
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, senior vice president, eBags;
• Chuck Davis, ceo, Fandango; executive vice president, Comcast Interactive;
• Patti Freeman Evans, vice president, research, Forrester Research;
• Kevin Ertell, chief marketing officer, OnlineShoes.com;
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc;
• Paul Misener, vice president, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.;
• John Rogers, vice president and general manager, global E-commerce, Under Armour Inc.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Countdown to Intertextile Shanghai