Stylesight debuts new style travel app
August 11, 2011,
New York - Stylesight, a provider of trend content, tools and technology for the style and design industries, is launching its first customized iPhone app related to style travel.
This new app mobilizes the company's "Style Traveler" city guides, maps and curated editor's picks for a series of style-centric cities worldwide and is available exclusively to Stylesight subscribers.
Stylesight's Style Traveler, currently available for Stylesight subscribers on Stylesight.com, offers a curated look at the 'best' in over 30 style cities worldwide. Specifically tailored for the "style-conscious traveler" seeking inspiration and new information, Stylesight said its bevy of international culture editors and expert trend analysts scout out the greatest offerings from each of the world's leading design cities, highlighting top picks of places to stay in central shopping areas, as well as chic venues to eat and drink.
With the launch of the new iPhone app, compatible for the iPad as well, Stylesight's Style Traveler can travel with industry professionals and provide them with several services and conveniences:
- Explore Nearby listings in their area or browse all of Stylesight's city listings, paging through carefully refined lists of the best local shops sorted by neighborhood - with exhibits, sights to see, museums, and ways to relax;
- My Maps, which enables subscribers to view customized maps previously created on Stylesight.com, while Favorites provides quick links to personal favorite listings;
- The App, which syncs with a subscriber's existing Stylesight account, so Maps and Favorites added will update to the subscriber's account on-site, and vice versa, in real-time;
- Pinpoint listings in My Maps and email your itinerary to anyone inside, or outside of Stylesight for share;
- Call listings directly or grab quick directions to your venue of choice through Google Maps
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily