Eileen West to launch new "Autumn Rose" bed and bath collection at N.Y. market
February 9, 2011,
San Francisco - Designer Eileen West's fall collection for home is centered on her new "Autumn Rose" theme.
"Inspired by a painter's garden," this new bedding and bath collection features romantic floral prints and jacquards, delicate embroideries and rich autumnal hues.
West, who is based here and has been a noted designer for more than 30 years, explained "the changing seasons give us a chance to revamp and redecorate, and the Eileen West home collection allows us to do this with simple changes that make a big impact."
West's bedding and bath licensees showing new product for the "Autumnal Rose" collection will include:
- AQ Textiles for fashion bedding;
- American Dawn Inc. for bath towels;
- Park B. Smith Inc. for shower curtains and bath rugs;
- Hedaya Home Fashions for quilts;
- United Feather & Down for bedding. <
Related Content By Author
Fashion Live From Heimtextil