Coordinatin' rhythms at N.Y. Mini-market
February 3, 2004-- Home Textiles Today,
NEW YORK — Suppliers at the New York Mini-market currently under way are introducing seasonal lines and churning the retail waters with new and expanded broadline products, among them:
• Arlee Home Fashions, New York, has added tapestry throws in 12 designs, all coordinating with decorative pillows.
• Monticello, Ark.-based Burlington Rugs has introduced seasonal comfort mats, 2-by-3 sub-dyed cushion mats. The initial line consists of 24 holiday designs.
• Ex-Cell Home Fashions, New York, has added the throw category to its product mix. It's showing two collections that coordinate with its dec pillows: Marrakesh, with a $29.99 retail, and Embossed Velvet, with a $24.99 retail. Both are 50-by-60 inches and are available in three colorways each. Ex-Cell has also introduced lotion pump and wastebasket sets in Christmas seasonal designs. The metal waste cans coordinate with resin lotion pumps in seven patterns, including some licensed from Paul Brent and David Carter Brown.
• Accent, bath and area rug importer JWS Associates, Atlanta, is soft launching a housewares division, including storage items. The company also just moved into a 3,000 sq. ft. eighth floor showroom at 295 Fifth Ave. It also opened a new showroom in Atlanta.
• Niles, Ill.-based Revere Mills has upgraded its three-piece bath ensembles from Pakistan, moving them to a heavier weight, 9.5 lbs. from 5.5 lbs., and repackaging them, folded with red bows.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Live from New York Textiles Market: Day 3