Shaw gears up for 2011 Winter Market event schedule
Home & Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, October 29, 2010
Dalton, Ga. - Shaw has set the dates and place for its upcoming 2011 Winter Market events, during which it will launch several new lines within its Anso nylon, Evertouch and ClearTouch branded products for soft floor coverings.
Spanning from Jan. 13 to Feb. 11, the event listing includes the following:
- Jan. 13-14, Cobb Galleria Convention Center in Atlanta;
- Jan. 13-14, Embassy Suites - Grapevine, in Dallas;
- Jan. 19-21, Disneyland Grand Californian in Anaheim;
- Jan. 13-14, Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers in Chicago;
- Feb. 3-4, Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla.;
- Feb. 9-11, Harrah's in Atlantic City, NJ.
This year's winter market theme is "Connection," said Kathy Young, director of marketing, based on the concept "a circle of support."
She added: "We're looking forward to spending time with our retailers. We have innovative offerings, program and marketing tools to serve all areas of the country, and we're excited to share this with our customers."
More information and market registration is available at www.shawshows.com.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs