295 a hotbed of pre-Mini-Market shuffling
January 26, 2005-- Home Textiles Today,
NEW YORK — In time for Mini-Market week, which kicks off Feb. 6, tenants at 295 Fifth Ave. are expanding, moving and welcoming new neighbors.
Claude Litton, president of Manhattan Properties Co., which owns the Textiles Building , told HTT of the following moves:
• Home Dynamics, formerly in the 1,700-square-foot space at 505, has moved to a 3,500-square-foot showroom at 309.
• Also moving to the third floor is Natco Home. The company has relocated to the 7,400-square-foot showroom at 318 from its prior, smaller space, 1506, which measures 5,250 square feet.
• W-C Designs, which occupies 5,250 square feet in its current space at 1403, has opted to add Natco's former showroom to its lease with the building. Kathleen Moore, design director, said the new showroom space is reserved for the company's new Sigrid Olsen Home Collection featuring bed, bath and tabletop products and debuting in February. The existing showroom will continue to house its Waterford and W-C Designs collections.
• Now that Welspun has relocated into a larger showroom, 819, which measures 5,700 square feet, its former neighbor Ellery Homestyles has expanded its exiting space, 1212, with Welspun's former site.
• Finally, two newcomers to the building have arrived. Evandale has leased 1206, an almost 2,000-square-foot showroom, and Manual Woodworkers is now at 1701, which measures 1,100 square feet.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
H&TTtv Talks Outdoor Rugs