Enter Your Products Now for the HTT TiA Awards!
March 17, 2009-- Home Textiles Today,
Home Textiles Today invites home textiles suppliers that exhibited during the March 2009 New York Home Fashions Market and/or the January 2009 New York Home Textiles Market Week/NY International Gift Fair to submit images of their “Best of Show” new products for the TiA -- the Textiles Industry Award -- which spotlights the most trend-right textiles coming out of Spring Market.
The semi-annual competition is open to exhibitors that showed in showrooms, at hotels, or at the Javits Center/Piers.
Great design and innovation will be awarded in six areas:
1. Most Innovative New Product*
2. Best Eco-Friendly/Organic New Product*
3. Best New Print Product
4. Best New Monochromatic Product
5. Best New Energy-Saving Product*
6. Best New Value Product
* NOTE: Submissions for Most Innovative New Product, Best Eco-Friendly/Organic New Product, and Best Energy-Saving Product must include information describing the features of the product and what makes it unique.
Please send only one submission per design category.
HTT's editors will narrow submissions and announce TiA nominees in the April 6 issue of the publication and through the HTT Extra e-newsletter. The industry will be invited to vote online for the best of the best from April 6 through April 28. The winners will be announced in print and online May 4.
To participate, click here and follow the instructions.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Countdown to Heimtextil 2015 - Part 3