AmericasMart unveiling 20 new and expanded showrooms
December 3, 2013-- Home Textiles Today,
Atlanta - AmericasMart Atlanta has announced several campus-wide showroom expansions and new exhibitors for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market and the Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, the first industry trade show of the new year.
Showroom highlights of the Jan. 7-14, 2014, market include:
- Jensen Leisure Furniture presents outdoor furniture crafted from 100% FSC-certified wood in an expanded showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
- Up Country, Inc expands its showroom on Building 1 Floor 14 to incorporate more home furnishings and introduce a new outdoor living collection.
- Jeffan International relocates its home collection including furniture for indoors and out, lighting and home accents into an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
- Top Land Trading, provider of giftware, home decor, and historical replicas, opens a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
- Pearson's Simply Primitives expands its collection of primitive home décor, garden and gift items into a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 7.
- Azad Rug Corp presents a collection of fine rugs in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
- Fleur ami GmbH relocates its collection of upscale home furnishings pieces into a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
- American luxury home and lifestyle brands Jay Strongwater and MacKenzie Childs have significantly expanded and redesigned their Building 2 Floor 9 showroom.
- Kalaty Rug Corp presents handcrafted rugs that combine color and design in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
- Rococo Home & Design presents handmade furniture crafted from Indian hardwoods in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
- Rosse & Associates expands its collection of tabletop accessories, bath and body products, cookware and giftware into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 8.
- Southeast Marketing showcases its carefully selected ensemble of general gift, home accents, fragrance, children's products, holiday merchandise and fashion and impulse giftware in a significantly expanded showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
- Viz Glass relocates its unique glass art pieces, lighting fixtures and chandeliers to a significantly larger showroom on Building 1 Floor 13.
- Boston Warehouse presents creative ideas for home entertaining in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 14.
- Fancy That Gift & Décor expands its collection of coastal-themed gifts and home décor items into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
- Goldenbridge Arts & Crafts joins the Holiday & Floral/Home Décor collection on Building 1 Floor 19.
- Middle America Home Décor showcases classic art, furniture and home accessories in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
- Sultanhan opens its first AmericasMart showroom featuring traditional carpets, Kilims and Sumaks from Anatolia, Caucasus and Persia on Building 1 Floor 3.
- TWS Italian Paintings, the exclusive distributor of work by artist Vitorio Splendore, showcases his library of more than 400 designs in an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
- In an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 18, Vintage Floral offers an eclectic blend of floral accents and home décor that combines a nostalgic approach with current trends.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Previewing Rug Trends: Outdoor