HTT's Annual Internet Conference Focuses on Marketing Strategies
April 7, 2011,
The one-day conference focuses exclusively on how retailers and manufacturers in the home furnishings, gift and decorative accessories industries are using the latest Web-based marketing strategies. Topics include:
• How to create a request for proposal (RFP) from a website developer.
• Connecting your online and offline sales for better results.
• Android, iPad and Windows: What you need to know.
• Finding new customers and building customer loyalty through social media.
• Web-based market research tools.
• Social networks to social shopping - how to prepare for the next step.
"The objective of this event is to provide retailers and manufacturers in the home furnishing and gift industries with actionable, real-world tips and ideas that they can use in their businesses," said Penny Schneck, online manager for Sandow Media.
Online registration is now open. To register go to http://furnituretodayonline.com/onlinetechconference/2011/ or contact conference and events manager Heather Grant at (336) 605-1061.
Early registration for the conference is $99 (through April 17). Standard registration is $189. The fee includes lunch and a conference notebook.
Conference sponsors include AmericasMart, Brandwise, FurnitureCore.com, FurnitureDealer.net, Myriad Software, Shopatron and Whereoware. Sandow Media's retail publications group includes Home Textiles Today, Furniture/ Today, Home Accents Today, Kids Today, Gifts and Decorative Accessories, Casual Living and Playthings.
Related Content By Author
Vegas Performing with PureCare's Lonnie Scheps