All-Star Retailer Lineup Set for Global Retailing Conference in April
April 7, 2011-- Home Textiles Today,
TUCSON, ARIZ. - Sixteen retailing powerhouses will address next month's Global Retailing Conference at the University of Arizona's Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing.
The conference will be held April 7-8 at the Loews Ventana Canyon here under the theme of "Inspiring Innovation."
Speakers for the event include:
• Terry J. Lundgren, chairman, president and ceo, Macy's, Inc.
• Martha Stewart, founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.
• Mike George, president & ceo, QVC
• Alan Dabbiere, chairman, Airwatch
• Javier Polit, cio of the Bottling Investments Group, The Coca-Cola Company
• Barbara Turf, ceo and president, Crate & Barrel
• Raul Vazquez, evp, global eCommerce, Walmart
• Roberto Orci, president and ceo, Acento
• Ira Kalish, director of global economics, Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Susan Lyne, chairman, Gilt Groupe
• Jiri Nechleba, ceo, 4R Systems
• Michael Archbold, cfo, Vitamin Shoppe
• Jesse W. Curlee, President, Supima Cotton
• Claudio Del Vecchio, ceo, Brooks Brothers
• Jeff Elder, vp of marketing, J.G. Boswell Company
• Tommy Hilfiger, principal designer and visionary, Tommy Hilfiger Group
Conference details, including a complete agenda, are posted on www.globalretailingconference.org, with pages on Facebook.com (keyword Global Retailing Conference), Twitter.com/globalretailcon and LinkedIn.com.
Related Content By Author
Previewing Heimtextil 2017