Walmart's Simon, JCP's Ullman among new NRF board members
January 13, 2014,
New York - In tandem with its annual Big Show here this week, the National Retail Federation has elected six new members to its board of directors.
Elected to the board Sunday, the opening day of NRF's 103rd Annual Convention and Expo, the new board members are:
- Walmart U.S. President and CEO Bill Simon
- J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc. CEO Myron "Mike" Ullman
- Beall's CEO Steve Knopik
- SAP Senior Vice President and Head of the Global Retail Industry Business Unit Lori Mitchell-Keller
- Tractor Supply Company President and CEO Greg Sandfort
- Utah Retail Merchants Association President Dave Davis
"These executives are among the top thought leaders in the world of retail and will only strengthen an already diverse and well-respected board," noted Matthew Shay, NRF president and ceo. "Their knowledge and experience will be invaluable as we address the many issues facing retailers at a time when our industry is rapidly changing."
Related Content By Author
1200 Suppliers are Ready for You at Intertextile Shanghai
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the August 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Top 50 Retailing Giants Report, plus Manufacturing: Made in the USA gaining ground; International: Portugal ramping up exports; New products: NY Now home textiles introductions; Outlook: Commentary from H&TT's editors; and Planning: Trade show calendar.