Walmart's Simon, JCP's Ullman among new NRF board members
January 13, 2014-- Home Textiles Today,
New York - In tandem with its annual Big Show here this week, the National Retail Federation has elected six new members to its board of directors.
Elected to the board Sunday, the opening day of NRF's 103rd Annual Convention and Expo, the new board members are:
- Walmart U.S. President and CEO Bill Simon
- J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc. CEO Myron "Mike" Ullman
- Beall's CEO Steve Knopik
- SAP Senior Vice President and Head of the Global Retail Industry Business Unit Lori Mitchell-Keller
- Tractor Supply Company President and CEO Greg Sandfort
- Utah Retail Merchants Association President Dave Davis
The new additions will each serve a three-year term.
"These executives are among the top thought leaders in the world of retail and will only strengthen an already diverse and well-respected board," noted Matthew Shay, NRF president and ceo. "Their knowledge and experience will be invaluable as we address the many issues facing retailers at a time when our industry is rapidly changing."
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Countdown to Intertextile Shanghai