Brands headline Surya’s High Point lineup
March 31, 2014-- Home Textiles Today,
Calhoun, Ga. – Surya is set to launch several new collections under an array of licensed programs come High Point Market this week.
The new collections further broaden Surya’s offerings across multiple home accessory categories, including rugs, throws, wall decor, accent furniture, lighting and a newly developed bedding line – the latter of which will also be introduced at High Point.
All will be on display in Surya's flagship showroom at Showplace 4100.
New collections will include:
- Candice Olson, which is adding three new pillow collections – in embellished construction on velvet and linen – to the program’s rug collections;
- Jill Rosenwald, which is expanding the ceramic artist’s hand-drawn designs onto a new natural fiber rug collection of shaggy hemp in earthen hues;
- Kate Spain, with new graphic motifs in a color palette ranging from soft pastels to boldly infused hues on new pillow and pouf collections and hand-tufted and indoor/outdoor rugs;
- Florence Broadhurst, which is expanding with indoor/outdoor rugs that complement the indoor/outdoor pillows introduced last fall, as well as a new bedding line and coordinating hand-tufted and hand-loomed rugs in rich, tonal colors.
- Mike Farrell, with a grouping of playful pillows along with hand-tufted and indoor/outdoor rugs;
- Florence de Dampierre, which combines classic French elements with vibrant colors to create a distinctly Parisian feel in a stylish new pillow collection available in multiple designs and colorways.
“Our designer label collections cover a broad range of colors, textures and design aesthetics, making it easy for the customer to find attractive, high quality products to suit different lifestyles and budgets,” said Lynne Meredith, vice president of product development, Surya.
The company added that it will host a showroom celebration on Sunday, April 6 at 6 p.m.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Countdown to Heimtextil 2015 - Part 3