Page Stepping up at Tuesday Morning Home
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 5/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Dallas — —
Dallas — Tuesday Morning announced that Jack Reeves, senior vp, þ, home furnishings, will retire from his post as of June 30.
Melinda Page, who is being promoted from her current post as senior vp, merchandise planning, will replace him. She has been with the off-price retailer for the past seven years, holding over that period “positions of increasing responsibility,” Kathleen Mason, president and ceo, said during the company's quarterly conference call today.
“She will handle all aspects of our home furnishings merchandise and we look forward to the well grounded experience we know she will bring to the merchandise.”
Prior to joining Tuesday Morning, Page was with T.J. Maxx and Marshalls and Filene's Basement.
Of Reeves, Mason said: “Jack has been a respected contributor to Tuesday Morning and has a distinguished career in the retail business.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...