Power of Home to Open Second Store
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 6/23/2008 12:00:00 AM
Chatsworth, Calif. —
Home furnishings specialty retailer Power of Home has plans for a second location, scheduled to open November 1 in Agoura Hills, outside Los Angeles.
Power of Home's flagship store, measuring 10,000 square feet, is located here in the Westfield Topanga Shopping Center. The retailer is a division of home furnishings and rug supplier Abbyson Living.
The company said the success of the first store has been encouraging. The new site, situated at the Agoura Design Center, will measure 20,000 square feet. Construction is already underway.
"Our vision is to be the leaders of innovative home furnishings and offer our products to the masses," said Yavar Rafieha, vp marketing and sales. "With the mega success of our flagship showroom, it was only a natural progression to open this second location."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...