Scoperta to Move to Como for 2008
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
Brussels, Belgium —
Scoperta will move its exhibition location to Como for the event to be held May 6-9, 2008.
The decorative textile and curtain trade fair, now in its 11th year, has been based at the Fiera Milano exhibition center outside of Milan at Rho for the past two years.
Previously Scoperta had been held in Chiasso, Switzerland, near the Cernobbio, Italy base of Proposte, the luxury decorative fabric fair which is held at the same time.
Bill Davis, organizer of Scoperta, said at a press conference here that the new site will be 15 minutes from Como city center and 15 minutes from Villa Erba, the Cernobbio base of Proposte.
Scoperta will introduce two new sections: Viva@scoperta and The Style Studio.
Viva is a special space for quality readymade products including cushions, bed linens, table and kitchen linens. The Style Studio will be a trend focus area for all exhibitors to show their latest designs.The two new sections will join the readymade products and the wallcoverings area; the latter will have an even greater presence than in its dedicated section in 2007.
With the new location that is five minutes from the autostrada linking Como to Milan, Scoperta also is planning transport links both to Milan and Cernobbio.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...