Surya gains ISO 9001 status for quality management
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/25/2009 9:32:00 AM
Calhoun, Ga. -- Surya Inc. has earned ISO 9001 certification for its quality-management systems by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Surya was certified in the category of Design, Manufacture and Export of Carpets and Floor Coverings.
“Receiving this certificate not only boosts the morale of our employees to continue to set our goals higher, but it also gives confidence to our clients,” said Satya Tiwari, president. “The ISO is respected worldwide for its support and encouragement of industry leaders, and this award is reassurance to our customers that we are working diligently to provide them with the highest quality products at the best value.”
Founded in 1976, New Delhi, India-based Surya is a supplier of area and accent rugs and coordinating accessories, including decorative pillows, throws, wall décor, and lighting. It operates showrooms in Atlanta, High Point, Las Vegas and New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...