Capelli-NY establishes home group
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 12/29/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Capelli-NY announced today the creation of a Home Fashion Division, to be managed by Loretta Gallion as director of sales and marketing. The fashion accessories, sleepwear, footwear, home furnishings and toy/novelty company operates a showroom and offices in New York City. It is headquartered in Secaucus, NJ.
Gallion's prior experience includes positions at Dan River, Peking Handicraft, Springs Industries, and Imperial Home Décor Group. In the newly created position, Gallion will report directly to George Altirs, president and ceo of Capelli-NY, and will be responsible for developing and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for Capelli-NY's home fashion products.
Also joining Capelli is Risa Salinas, a sales executive previously employed by Hollander Home Fashions. Salinas will be based in Dallas, TX and will work closely with the JCPenney account.
Rounding out the Capelli Home Fashion team is Lisa Nuttall, principal of LisaDesign Incorporated. Nuttall was most recently vp and design director for Domestications catalog.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...