NYC Market Reminders
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 6/19/2006 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The deadline is looming for your market introductions. Please submit your line introduction descriptions and samples/images by July 7 for either the New York Home Textiles Market or the New York Home Textiles Show.
Market introduction forms, as well as specifications for images and samples, can be found online at hometextilestoday.com. For any questions, please contact managing editor James Mammarella, (646) 746-7287 or email@example.com.
With the changes in market dates still a source of confusion, HTT offers this clarification, along with two tips:
Book hotel rooms now for February, as major blocks have already been taken by buyers who will attend International Toy Fair at the same time.
Plan to attend the HTT Market Kick-Off Party and enjoy the fresh penthouse views from New York's largest rooftop restaurant: the all-new 230 Fifth — see you there on Sunday, Aug. 6 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 28, 2011
- Jul 5, 2006
- Apr 6, 2009
- Aug 28, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...