Capel to celebrate new Seymour rugs in Vegas
-- Home & Textiles Today, 1/25/2010 1:26:00 PM
Las Vegas — Capel Rugs is introducing new designs by Jane Seymour and will host a book signing with the actress and artist here Monday, Feb. 1, as the Las Vegas Market opens.
Seymour will be in Capel's World Market Center showroom, space A-226, from noon to 1:30 p.m. to help introduce the new rugs and sign copies of her latest book, "Open Hearts."
The company said the new collections feature soft contemporary styles with artistic interpretations of color and pattern. Introductions include the hand-tufted Lily rug and two loop hooked designs, Catwalk and Woodcut.
Seymour partnered with Capel last summer to create collections in the casual style category. Her rugs are inspired by her original artwork and feature abstract interpretations of natural elements in a contemporary color palette. Many feature natural fiber blends and hand-crafted constructions in keeping with Seymour's commitment to sustainable, eco-friendly consumer products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...