JPMA marks 35 years in '03
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/18/2002 12:00:00 AM
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association will mark its 35th anniversary at next year's International JPMA Show, which is scheduled to take place May 2 to May 4 at the International Apparel Mart here.
Juvenile product manufacturers and retailers are invited to join the JPMA to celebrate at the show in May.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 20, 2013
- Oct 21, 2013
- Oct 10, 2013
- Sep 12, 2013
- Sep 10, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...