Golden promoted to licensing vp at WPS
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/16/2001 6:43:00 AM
WEST POINT, GA — WestPoint Stevens Inc. announced the promotion of Nancy Golden to vp, licensing.
Golden will continue to report to Kathleen Cwirko, senior vp, marketing.
She has been with WPS since 1995, when she was hired as director of licensing, and has been instrumental in securing the Disney Home, Designers Guild, Joe Boxer and Between the Lions licenses.
"Ms. Golden has demonstrated outstanding ability to develop valuable licensing arrangement for our company," said Cwirko. "This is key as we continue to explore new opportunities."
Prior to joining the mill, based here, Golden was senior product director, infant bedding, Dundee Mills. She has also held buying positions with May Merchandising Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...