Spiegel to create new PL credit card
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/28/2003 2:12:00 PM
Downers Grove, IL — Troubled Spiegel Group has reached an agreement with Alliance Data Systems to create a new private label credit card program for the group's merchant divisions: Eddie Bauer, Spiegel Catalog and Newport News.
The agreement will not be effective unless the bankruptcy court grants approval. If approved, there will be no transfer of existing receivables from Spiegel's prior credit card programs. In mid-March, Spiegel announced that its private label card would no longer be accepted by its subsidiary divisions. The company filed for bankruptcy shortly thereafter.
Alliance will begin offering the new cards to Eddie Bauer, Spiegel and Newport News customers in early May and will follow up with a series of targeted credit marketing programs later in the month. Alliance will administer all functions related to the program.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...