Commonwealth launches upmarket brand
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/27/2005 12:16:00 PM
MONTREAL – Commonwealth Home Fashions has launched a new bedding collection under the Couture by Commonwealth brand in time for the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The haute couture-inspired collection features eight ensembles with 310-count sateen, 220-count sateen-reactive prints and 210-count embroidered cotton sheeting. Cut-and-sew details and creative use of fabrics are used to make custom looks.
Top-of-bed and accessory fabrics include flax, cotton, ramie, faux shantung, doeskin and burnout organza. Piecing, banding, laser-cut appliqués, pleating and crushing are some of the dressmaker details offered. Each ensemble also has coordinating window treatments.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...