NRF fills out board
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/4/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Gordon Segal, ceo of Crate & Barrel and the new chairman of the National Retail Federation, has been joined by several new officers on the NRF's board of directors.
They are James Zimmerman as first vice-chairman. He is also chairman and ceo of Federated Department Stores. Arnold Zetcher was named second chairman. In addition, he is chairman, president, ceo of Talbots. Hill Stockton, president and ceo of Norman Stockton Inc., was named third vice chairman.
Also named to the board were John Eyler, chairman and ceo, Toys "R" Us; John Dunham, president, May Department Stores Co.; Bruce Nelson, ceo, Office Depot; and Martin Zaepfel, vice chairman, president and ceo, Spiegel Inc.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 16, 2013
- Feb 1, 2012
- Jan 19, 2012
- Jan 13, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...