Feizy Rugs readies High Point intros
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/16/2009 12:04:00 PM
Ravi is the latest addition to the Feizy Fine collection. The Ravi grouping recreates classic Persian rug designs with traditional curvilinear floral patterns and ornate medallions. These are hand knotted rugs made of hand-spun wool. Featuring a special antique finishing for a lustrous sheen, these zero-pile pieces employ a warm palette.
Earth tones in patchwork patterns make up the new Coltrane collection of high-end wool hand-tufted rugs. Named after the famed American jazz musician best known for his “A Love Supreme” and “Giant Steps” albums, each rug from this namesake collection features transitional and contemporary interpretations of nature-inspired motifs.
The Saphir collection is being expanded with several new designs. These additions are machine-woven in a mixture of high and low piles for added texture. The faux silk designs are dense and lush, and the patterns are interpreted on flat-woven fields.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...