Hollander names Schantz vp of basic bedding
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/12/2004 12:00:00 AM
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Hollander Home Fashions has named Andrew Schantz vice president of basic bedding for the down comforter division. He will be responsible for product design, merchandising, marketing and sales management of Hollander's down comforter division.
Prior to joining Hollander, Schantz was a senior product development buyer for AbcDistributing, LLC, where he was responsible for the design, development, merchandising and sourcing of bed coverings, blankets and afghans/throws, among other product areas. Previously, he was a product development consultant for nearly 10 years, providing design services for companies such as Hang Ten, Bum Equipment apparel, Target, Wal-Mart and K-Mart.
Schantz also held design positions with WEMCO, Inc., Salant Corp., and S. Shamash & Sons, all focusing on design and development for private label apparel, accessories and fabrics. He has a Bachelor of Fine Arts from New York University's School of Fine Arts.
"Andrew's deep knowledge of the retail industry is an asset to our business," said Leo Hollander, CEO of Hollander Home Fashions. "His sourcing and product design experience is critical to the continued growth of Hollander's down comforter division."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...