Cannon to debut bed and bath program
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/7/2005 11:42:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Cannon will debut its core bed and bath program during the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
Cannon will share a showroom with new Royal Velvet introductions in a 5,000-square-foot loft space at 122 W. 26th St. , between 6th and 7th Avenues. In addition to the bed and bath lines being produced under license by Li & Fung, the showroom will include additional product categories by other licensees, including Maples, Fabribault Woolen Mills, Pacific Coast Feather and Classic Slipcovers.
Li & Fung and brand owner Official Pillowtex LLC also will introduce the Santa Cruz brand in bath and preview next year’s re-launch of two other towel brands that previously existed under the Cannon Royal Family umbrella: Royal Touch and Royal Classic.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...