Croscill: Brady exits, Legreca named president
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 5/22/2008 3:10:00 PM
New York – Carl Legreca has been named president of Croscill.
Legreca’s promotion follows the departure of Julie Brady “as a mutual parting of the ways,” according to Doug Kahn, president and ceo of Croscill Inc. Brady had been a member of the office of the president since October 2005.
Brady began her career with Croscill about 20 years ago, working on the JCPenney account, and was subsequently promoted to higher positions in the company.
Legreca, another member of the office of the president, will continue to oversee the company’s bath area. Michelle Larovere will head the bedding area, and Jack Mann will head the soft and hard window segment. Tony Cassella continues as coo and cfo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...