828 Int'l Preps Lines for Atlanta
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 6/4/2007 12:00:00 AM
Greenville, S.C. —
Come July and the Atlanta International Area Rug market, 828 International Trading Company will launch a dozen new collections.
A highlight of the group is the power-loomed Laguna, comprising 12 contemporary block and circular patterns in rich and ripe colorways. These heat-set polypropylene pieces are made in a point-on-point construction with drop-stitch weaving to enhance texture and design features. Hues include rust, green, gold and cream. Sizes include runners, accents and area dimensions.
Aside from Laguna, there are several other new power-loomed collections as well as some new hand-knotted groups set to debut at market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...