POLY COMMODITY CORP.
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Great Neck, NY (516) 829-3606
The introduction of a 100 percent, combed Egyptian cotton 310-count sateen line adds to the current 200, 260 and 280 lines already offered. The new 310 line will be available in eight new colors, as well as with a 3-inch hem treatment with satin stitching on the flat sheet and pillowcases.
Where can I buy these new sheets, I purchased sheets at Tuesday morning and their are 100% Cotton (coton) Sateen. Made by Poly-Commodity Corp. Created by Pakistan. I love those sheets. Are you getting anymore like that. Please email me where I can purchase great sheets like the one I have, and new colors, how kool!!! Mrs. ThomasMrs. Thomas - 2013-07-29 18:23:02 EDT
Great to know how others share in the delight and treasure hunt for the most cherished set of sheets!
Halialoha Lum Chow - 2011-12-03 00:53:01 EST
I sure hope there's a source out there who can connect us to finding where and how to acquire another set. I
too purchased my set of 100% cotton sheets at Tuesday
Morning about two years ago. When I came across the sheets it was love at first sight and touch! The color is natural muslin and extra thick, soft lush extra thick heavy weight flannel. Even though we have a king size mattress, I scooped up the last remaining set in queen size. Although it's a stretch, it works for us as our favorite winter sheets. It keeps us so warm and comfortable. Would be grateful to get another set in king size. Would be perfect Christmas gift. The label says Made in Portugal. The label reads:
175 Great Neck Road
Great Neck, NY 10021, USA
Made in Portugal
Fabrique Au Portugal
Best wishes to all fellow treasure hunters in search of this marvelous quintessential set of sheets. Blessings and thanks ahead of time to whomever connects us to the source!
I bought sheets sometime ago at Tuesday Morning is there any other stores that carries this product? These sheets are awesome and I can not seem to find them anywhere. I would throw out all other brands if I could locate a company that carries these sheets. they are the best sheets I have owned, crisp comfortable, and still great after several years. I have $400 sheets that don't compare...the tag reads: 100% Cotton (Coton) and underneath is reads: Damask
Kathy Kundrot - 2011-11-14 17:12:31 EST
Great Neck plaza, NY 11021
Made in Bahrain
Fabrique au Bahrain
Rn #: 83364
2008-08-11 15:47:00 EDT
port st lucie, fl
Your tag is on the sheets that are the softest sheets I have had on my bed in my life. I have 1500 tc sheets that don''t compare. They say they are made in Bahrain. I''ve been telling all my friends about them and can''t remember where I purchased these sheets. Could have been smart bargains.com or overstock. Can you PLEASE tell me where to buy more. Thanks
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...