Vendors recognized at Anna’s Linens summit
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/19/2009 11:02:00 AM
Founder Alan Gladstone makes a point during the Anna’s Linens summit last night with vendors and store managers.
Las Vegas -- Anna's Linens executives, vendors and store managers gathered here last night for the retailer's fourth annual Awards Dinner, which is being followed by a trade show for managers today at the Flamingo Hotel.
And the winners are:
Bath Vendor of the Year: Home Dynamix
Bedding Vendor of the Year: P&A Marketing
Decorative Vendor of the Year: Worldwide Access Corporation
Window Vendor of the Year: CHF
New Vendor of the Year: Veratex
Spirit of Anna's Award Winners: Travis Essary and Christy Samo
Rookie Manager of the Year: Debra Dozier, the Brickyard, Ill., store
Manager of the Year: Shana Faciane, the Beaumont, Texas, store
District Manager of the Year: Jennifer Carmona, South Houston district.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...