Kmart bolsters human resources department
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 5/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
Troy, MI — Kmart has announced the appointments of four executives in its human resources department, all reporting to Michael Macik, executive vp, human resources.
John Rocholl has been named vp, corporate, human resources, where he will be responsible for human resources policy and procedures, business services and recruitment.
Lyman Locket has been appointed to the new position of vp, corporate diversity, overseeing all human resource initiatives related to diversity. He was previously director, corporate diversity.
Kathy Spinelli has become vp, organizational development and training. She previously managed all human resources services for Kmart's merchandise divisions.
Don Morford has been appointed divisional vp, compensation and benefit administration.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...