Dan River, Mohawk nab Astro Boy license
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/16/2004 2:01:00 PM
CULVER CITY, Calif. — Sony Pictures Consumer Products has named its lineup of licensees for "Astro Boy," the new Japanese anime series that recently debuted on the Kids' WB network.
Leading the way for the new "Astro Boy" license is Dan River, which will produce a complete line of bedding and accessories aimed at boys ages four to 12. The line will reflect the action, fantasy and adventure of the new series in comforters, sheet sets, pillowcases, bed skirts, pillow shams, window treatments, blankets and decorative pillows.
Laurie Berkin, director of licensing and marketing at Dan River, said, "The new anime series, with its state-of-the-art animation, provides us with spectacular artwork that has allowed us to really use our imagination and push our creative limits to capture the essence of this world-renowned property."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...