Marlo Lorenz to debut luxury pillows and throws
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/21/2006 1:18:00 PM
New York – Marlo Lorenz, principal designer and president of Thro, Inc., will unveil a limited edition line of pillows and throw blankets to feature fur, leather, ostrich feather trim and other embellishments.
The initial “signature” line will form the Legendary collection, borrowing the first names of top-tier classic Hollywood stars, such as Mae, Hedy, Lana and Ginger.
Thro, in business nine years, offers its wares primarily through upscale specialty stores. The new collection will debut during the New York Home Textiles Show at the company’s 230 Fifth Ave. showroom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...