MSLO taps Turner for vacant cfo post
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/26/2009 10:21:00 AM
New York -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. has hired and appointed Kelli Turner as cfo and evp.
She reports to Charles Koppelman, executive chairman, and works closely with the company’s co-ceos -- Wenda Harris Millard, who is also president of media, and Robin Marino, who additionally serves as president of merchandising.
Turner replaces Howard Hochhauser, who left MSLO in December. Since then, Allison Jacques has served in the interim as principal financial officer.
A lawyer and a certified public accountant with experience in the media industry, Turner comes to MSLO from Time Warner, where she was svp of operations in the company’s office of the chairman and ceo. Prior to that, she was svp of business development for New Line Cinema – this after serving earlier in her career at Time Warner as vp of investor relations.
Before moving to the media business, Turner spent several years working in investment banking at Allen & Company and Salomon Smith Barney.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...