Barbara Barry Debuts Bed Trio
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/9/2010 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market —
Barbara Barry is introducing three new beds for fall, as well as a new quilt and coordinating sheets.
The new beds are Illusion, a printed cotton sateen using squares as a subtle motif; Nature Study, a soft tone on tone floral cotton percale; and Indochine, a yarn dyed cotton jacquard.
Illusion and Nature Study are $200 for the queen. Coordinated sheets for the three beds are 300 count sateen at $59.99 for the queen set.
For Indochine, the top of bed is $280 queen; the quilt is $300 queen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...