P.J. Kids on the runway
-- Home & Textiles Today, 3/27/2003 4:39:00 PM
New York — Supplementing its more basic existing collection for girls and boys, P.J. Kids will add more fashion-oriented looks at market, as well as complementary accessories.
The five styles for girls — Marrakesh, Funky Shoes, Suzie's Garden, Zippy Fish and Country Patchwork — are available as a comforter or quilt and sham set packaged together in a beach bag, a three-piece sheet set and a dust ruffle. The sheet sets and dust ruffles are 240-count sateen, and the comforter and quilts use the 240-count construction with polyester batting for fill.
The boys' collection — in the styles Seaside, Camo Supply, Adirondack, Galaxies and Triassic — are complete six-piece bed ensembles packaged in a canvas backpack. Printed on 240-count cotton ticking, the comforters are reversible and poly-filled. In addition, the Galaxies pattern also has an appliquéd three-piece quilt set called Space Explorers available.
"The direction for these bedding collections was to offer a more themed and design-oriented approach rather than basic bedding like our last introductions in fall 2002," said Stewart Paul, president. "Candy [Myers, textile designer] has gone the extra mile to embellish and come up with designs that were fashion forward, colors that are on target and treatments that are new and fresh."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...