Calvin Collection Gets Organic
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/25/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
In the top of the line program Collection by Calvin Klein Home, the organic cotton bed entry for fall 2008 is Cotton Flowers, an all-over floral print jacquard in a double cloth construction. The bed has been certified both as to its cotton origins and its finishing processes, said Rudy Schmatz, chairman.
The sheeting is combed cotton with a woven border, the sham is linen for the top layer and organic cotton for the balance of the layers that create the pattern. Other elements in the bed include a natural rib throw of organic cotton.
Other Collection styles are:
Petal, in silver, an Egyptian combed cotton with floral silhouettes and touches of metallic on a silver ground printed on sateen;
Claret Screen, mixing shades of claret and currant with bittersweet in a leaf motif;
Wash, an engineered diffused geometric print on combed cotton;
Antwerp, in slate, a yarn dye engineered stripe in a modern mood.
Collection duvets range from $250 to $280.
The new beds in White Label include:
Optic, four different printed patterns in black and cream with crimson stripes on combed cotton;
Kyoto, inspired from an antique Japanese obi, features multi-stripes in a mélange of colors including Persian blue, gold, cream and thistle;
Maui, a Polynesian inspired printed bed in Pacific blue on sage green.
Optic and Maui are $199.99 for the queen duvet set; Kyoto is $229 for the queen duvet set.
Five new colors have been added to the Lush towel program. In Core, Vertical Pleats, a combed cotton duvet is featured in six colors with a column of vertical pleats that run up the center of the bed at $250 queen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...