Caesarea expands showroom
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/4/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Bath rug manufacturer Caesarea Creations is relocating into a new 2,200-square-foot showroom at 261 Fifth Ave.
At the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market, Caesarea will launch Cashmere Touch, an ultra-soft micro fiber construction, and Sahara, a triple-layer construction that wicks moisture away from the pile to allow the rug to dry more rapidly. The company will expand designs in its better cotton bath rugs and also will launch machine-made tapestry look accent rugs for the kitchen and bedroom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...