Lacey Mills celebrates anniversary with new rug line
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/10/2003 2:46:00 PM
Cartersville, GA — Marking its 64th anniversary, Lacey Mills is returning to its roots with the launch of a new high-end, handmade bath rug line, Premiere.
"We've dusted off the tabletop machines and found talented artisans to help us resurrect this lost craft," John Hale, co-owner, said. "There is a distinct customer who is willing to pay for premium product."
Premiere, slated to unveil in February during the New York winter market, is hand-tufted domestically here at headquarters. Constructions include cotton, nylon and acrylic, and initially the luxury bath rugs will come in 10 designs, each available in at least five standard colorways.
Poised to target upstairs retailers — primarily department stores and fine linen merchants, Premiere is set to retail for $19.99 to $29.99 for a 21" x 34".
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...