ShopNBC promotes Steinberg, Sabatier
-- Home & Textiles Today, 5/19/2009 2:03:00 PM
Minneapolis – ShopNBC has named Carol Steinberg senior vp of e-commerce and Jean Sabatier senior vp of sales and product planning, at the shopping channel.
Steinberg will direct day-to-day operations of the company's Internet business, online marketing, and strategy development and implementation. The 25-year marketing veteran was previously vp at David's Bridal, where she expanded its Internet presence by designing and implementing marketing and merchandising strategies that drove traffic in store and online. Prior to that, Steinberg spent 12 years at QVC, most recently as director of online marketing and business development.
Sabatier will be responsible for airtime strategy and merchandise productivity at the shopping network. He spent the past 12 years at QVC, most recently as director of sales and product planning.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...