Nourison goes modern
-- Home & Textiles Today, 10/13/2004 12:39:00 PM
SADDLE BROOK , N.J. — After more than two years of perfecting its bright colored novelty collection of hand-hooked washable scatter rugs, Nourison is going modern with the introduction of its Interlude and Retro collections of contemporary designs in subdued palettes.
Gary Shafran, sales and marketing manager for the company's accent rug division, said the new collection "can go in a lot of different areas of the house, like the foyer."
In contrast, the core novelty line of rugs depicting roosters, cooking themes, coffee motifs, wines and fruits and vegetables, is designed more for the kitchen and casual dining areas.
Interlude and Retro are made in a tufted and hand-hooked high-low construction. They are machine washable. Interlude comes in five patterns of gold, sage, taupe and pomegranate. Retro is available in four patterns in metallic blue, chocolate, platinum and browns.
Retail price points are set at $29.99 for a 2-by-3.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...