Sarita Handa To Unveil Denyse Schmidt Baby
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/16/2006 12:00:00 AM
New Delhi — —
New Delhi — Sarita Handa Exports, an Indian manufacturer of upscale private-label bedding for Garnet Hill, Pottery Barn, Federated and others, is unveiling a new line of crib quilts with textile designer Denyse Schmidt.
Three modern patterns are featured in the new Denyse Schmidt Baby. They are: What A Dish featuring bias-cut fabric strips sewn into circles, in pink or turquoise; Strings Attached, displaying numerous thin strips of fabric in pink, dusk or spring colorways; and Pretty Square in asymmetrical concentric multicolored squares.
Denyse Schmidt Baby quilts are hand-quilted in 100-percent cotton; prices for a quilt with bumper and sham are $200 to $225.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...