Windham Weavers appoints Statuto to new post
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/5/2004 12:00:00 AM
Ridgefield, CT — Multiple product category supplier Windham Weavers has created the new post of vp, business and product development, and appointed Dan Statuto to fill the position.
Statuto comes from Anderson, SC-based Orian Rugs, where he worked as national sales manager for the past two years. Before that, he worked for Barth and Dreyfuss and Burlington Industries in the area rug division. His career in the home textiles industry has spanned 25 years.
For product development, he reports to Lance Orlick, evp; and for sales to Howie Mallow, evp.
Based in Greenville, SC, Statuto, who started his new post today, is in charge of the development of product lines and traveling to the company's offices and showroom in New York City and factories abroad in India, China and Vietnam.
Windham Weaver's product lines include table linens, kitchen textiles, decorative pillows, window treatments and accent rugs.
"Dan's extensive background in sales and product development are a perfect fit for Windham's growing needs," Richard Russo, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...